10 authors, 10 couples, 10 romances. The Hot for Teacher Bundle releases today. Only 71 cents! Amazon . This bundle includes Probabilities, book 4 in my Fierce Hearts series.
Here’s the book blurb:
Reading, writing, and ‘rithmetic aren’t the only subjects these ten passionate couples explore in this fun digital romance bundle. But are their relationships strong enough to make the grade? Turns out love doesn’t always follow a lesson plan. . .
- The Professor’s Secret: English professor Claudia Manchester secretly writes spicy romances under a pen name to keep her side job under wraps till she’s secured tenure. But when she meets historical romance writer Bradley Davis while dressed as her sexier alter ego at a conference, can they build love on lies?
- Just for the Weekend: Multimillionaire Sam Mason is sick of gold diggers. When he meets role-playing kindergarten teacher Cleo James at a sci-fi convention in Vegas, she seems like the real thing. Then – surprise! – he wakes up married to this sexy stranger . . . only to find Cleo has vanished. Is he looking for a swindler or the love of his life?
- Probabilities: Bubbly were-lynx Tizzy Sands planned to teach kindergarten, eventually marry, and start a family. But cancer changed that goal, and she’s now determined to take down the nefarious Nexus Group – and steer clear of any romantic involvements. Quinn Arons’s genius IQ makes him the least socially skilled were-lynx in the colony, but he might just be the man to show Tizzy there’s more to life than saving their world.
- In the Shadow of Evil: After ten years with Maryland’s Special Crime Unit, very little rattles Jared McNeil. Then his nemesis resurfaces, with his sights set on Jennie McKenzie, the fifth-grade teacher and face from the past that Jared is honor bound to protect, no matter what.
- Between the Sheets: The Western Washington Choral Directors’ annual retreat is the perfect setting for music teacher Maggie Schafer to turn over a new leaf in her love life, but a pretend romance with handsome Randy Devers gets surprisingly real.
- The Look-Alike Bride: High school gym teacher Leonie Daniel leads a double life, often standing in for her glamorous older sister who works as a government agent. All Leonie has to do this time is spend a few weeks in Zara’s lakeside cabin near Hot Springs, Arkansas, behave like Zara, and avoid Adam Silverthorne, the man her sister is interested in. But now Adam is falling for Leonie . . . or is he?
- The Marrying Kind: Professor Jane O’Hara takes a sabbatical to follow her bliss to a horse farm. She doesn’t expect to find it with the owner’s son, Mark Hannon – but their connection is sudden and sizzling. Will their pasts prevent them from having a future?
- The Gettysburg Vampire: Ghosts are a popular draw in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, so college student Abby Potter takes advantage of the phenomenon by inventing a vampire folktale for the annual holiday production. Problem is, her leading man – a history professor at the college and a renowned Civil War re-enactor – is a little too convincing in the role.
- Winter Fairy: Recuperating ballerina Penelope Glazier can enchant the young girls in the Fairy Dreams class she teaches, but will her magic work on Carson Langley, the sexy but straight-laced single father of her most talented student? Or will she dance out of their lives when her big break arrives?
- Inventing Sin: English professor Gabriella Kurtz tells her colleagues she’s dating the perfect guy: big, masculine but gentlemanly, and capable of mind-blowing sex all weekend. Problem is, he’s not real . . . until ex-military man Duncan Sinclair enters the picture, posing as an accomplished academic to take down a terrorist.